- It is a multiple-choice questions quiz.
- Questions may be related to class and lab class
- Duration: 30min, about 4-5min per question
- One or two questions should be trivial to answer - don't waste too much time on them
- Others may take more time: longer questions, intermediate computation/drawings, etc. - prepare a sheet of paper + pen near your computer, it can help. You may also want to be ready to have a tool to do some quick numerical computation such as matrix \times vector (not obligatory, but can also help).
- "Terribly wrong answers" to trivial questions will be penalized by negative points. Otherwise wrong answers to non trivial questions are not associated to negative points.
- You have access to your computer and material - so to your slides, lab class code, etc.
- Any type of communication between you is forbidden during the test.