This page is for the Research Projects of the tracks "Algorithms and Foundations of Programming Languages".
Below you will find project proposals for 2017-2018
- Pierre-Yves Strub. A COQ Proof-Mode for APRHL
- Grégoire Lecerf. Factorisation des polynômes sur les corps finis.
Below you will find INF513 projects that were done in the previous years. We advise the students to contact the lecturers in charge of your favourite courses to discuss the possibility of doing a project under their supervision, or contact the supervisors that proposed projects this year or in the past.
- Dale Miller, Certificates for CTL Model Checkers.
- Stéphane Graham-Lengrand and Assia Mahboubi, Combination of decision procedures in presence of meta-variables (attached)
- Benjamin and Carola Doerr, Analyse des algorithmes évolutionnaires (http://people.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~doerr/projet_approf_doerr_x13_ea.pdf)
- Tomer Libal and Dale Miller (email@example.com), Checking Proof Certificates (ProofCert project)
- Xavier Allamigeon (Xavier.Allamigeon@inria.fr), Falsifier formellement la conjecture de Hirsch.
- Teaching coordinator: Schaeffer Gilles