The aim of this course is to study the securing of Information Systems in the open network communication setting. Through a practical case (nomad network access of 3G type to the ressources of an organization), the course will show all the existing threats and address current techniques to circumvent them. Legal issues will also be treated.
After a first introductory lesson to raise awareness on the overall risks, the lectures will address the following topics :
- Risk Analysis and Information Security Management
- Virus, Malware
- Operating System security
- PKI and Securing communications
- Legal issues and Incident Response forensics
- Security of Web applications
- Secure development
Requirements: INF558 (Introduction to Cryptology), INF557 (From the Internet to the IoT: The Fundamentals of
Modern Computer Networking).
Evaluation mechanism: This course will be evaluated by way of a final exam
Language: english slides, french speaking
- Teaching coordinator: François Morain